Monday, May 23, 2011

Kitchen Craziness..yet again!

OK, so I've learned absolutely nothing from last weeks Cooking Frenzy & the Peanut Butter Fiasco
& here I go again with all the running around in the kitchen. Aside from the surprise allergic reaction from the Wee Piglet things went well & I found the rest of my week to go smoother. Since I'll be using the slow cooker a lot this week things will be even easier!! YAY!

So, what's on the docket today?
I'll be making my friend & Supermama Jessica's
Baked French Toast & then on to...

Tuna Salad (Big Daddy Style)
Bread Machine Buttery Rolls
Snickerdoodles
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
2 loaves of Amish Friendship Bread
Bread Machine Honey White Bread (minus C & ginger)
Guacamole
Tortilla Chips
& maybe...BIG FAT MAYBE...some English Muffins

As I said most of this weeks recipes are slow cookin, 5 out of 6 to be exact =)
So there's little to no preparation, YAY-HOO! Since I started late this morning my goal is to have this done...hopefully with fingers crossed, by 4 pm.
Ach! I CAN NOT forget to throw the fish in the crock, remind me OK??
Don't make that face, oh yes you can make tasty fish in the wonderful slow pokey cooker of joy!

The Blessed Supermom

No comments:

Post a Comment