Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easy On Mama =)

Well yesterday was a pretty easy day for this overworked overstressed Mama. I really needed to just chill after all the recent nuttiness. I did get this weeks grocery shopping done with The Monkey & even that was easy on me cuz ALDI was closed for Memorial Day. Although I paid a little more than usual it was worth it, I still kept the bill under 85 bux & for a family of 6, I think that's pretty good =)
We had a good long day visiting with the in laws & as you can see the girlies had 2 tons of fun.







Today I have to catch up on my weeks cooking. I have really grown to like getting everything done I possibly can in one day. Yesterday I did bake a few loaves of bread in the bread machine but aside that not much was done. However, this week is gonna be super easy on me because I'm headed to the ICHE homeschool convention & all the vittles I would normally prepare won't be needed. YAY!!
Tonight, I'm frying up some chicken (can't premake that one)
And tomorrow is a baked ham. That will leave enough leftovers for Big Daddy to make some sammiches for himself & the girlies. And he opted for hot dogs for himself Friday evening, can I just say...WHOO-HOO!!
OK, so what does need to be made?

I'm gonna crank out some Mashed Taters
Fruit Salad
Chocolate Pudding Pie
Kool Aid Pie w/ sweetened condensed milk instead of the evaporated & sugar (TRY THIS!!!!)
Brownies
and maybe Amish Sugar Cookies

The downfall is I have lots of laundry that piled up over the crazy days & that has to get done before convention. Today will be 3-4 loads which means running up & down a gerjillion stairs.

I may look like this by the end of the day.



The Blessed Supermom

No comments:

Post a Comment