Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 2




Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close
with for the longest.


This is my super awesome sister, Lisa.
AKA...Sa, Manty Sa, & Masa.
She is amazing, I love her so much & I'm so thankful God would give her to little ole me. I look up to her because she is worthy of looking up to.
Lisa & I weren't always "close" when we were kids I think we could of just about killed each other! But even then I knew I could count on her just like I know she's here for me now. In what was by far the most difficult season of my life my sister was more than "close" to me, she took care of me & loved me through my pain.
So, I guess that's a little more than you asked for but I can't help but gush about my sis.
She's beautiful.

The Blessed Supermom

No comments:

Post a Comment