Sunday, March 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 1



Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. I am the Mommy of 6 beautiful kids.
2. I've been married for 9 years this upcoming July.
3. I love to cook, bake, anything which requires lots of taste testing by Moi.
4.
I can't swim ;(
5. I'm the "baby" of the family.
6. I love Jesus with all my heart, He is my everything.
7. I love to read & can put a book away in one night if I really love it.
8. I'm not perfect....I know, shocking isn't it??
9. I still get butterflies when I look at my handsome man =)
10. I can be horribly insecure.
11. I was deathly of trees, well into adulthood. No, not because of poltergeist.
12. I didn't learn to drive til my early 20's.
13.
With the exception of my Hubby, my mama & my sis are my besties.
14. I danced with Jon Bon Jovi once.
15. I haven't had a solid night of sleep in over a year & I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment