Sunday, January 30, 2011

Entrepreneurial (thank God for spell check) Meeting

Last night I attended my first entrepreneurial meeting.
Basically, it's a think tank party, or maybe you could call it a brainstorming shin dig...it was amazing!!
I had the honor of sitting in a room full of fantastic women & sharing my goals, dreams, & aspirations with them. Then they put their heads together & began giving me wonderful ideas to see my dreams to fruition.
I hafta say I feel so blessed because God put these desires in my heart but I felt so small & incapable. Now, let me say I don't think little of myself, it's just that when the LORD puts a God sized dream on your heart...well it can be intimidating. And without giving you all the nook & cranny details, my dreams are....BIG.

After last nights meeting I feel my dreams are no longer just dreams...they're possibilities! They are attainable & within my reach, I'm encouraged & for the first time I know I'm capable.
Ya know that old saying "where there's a will, there's a way"
Well, I'd like to change that...
"when it's God's will, there's always a way"

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philipians 4:13


The Blessed Supermom

No comments:

Post a Comment