Monday, August 22, 2011

All About Me Monday!





Here's the Meet Me On Monday questions. For all you people who just can't get enough of me!!

1. What is your favorite food?

Well, this question is just downright cruel! I only get to pick one?? Hmmmm....if I have to pick just one then the first thing that pops into my head is tacos! I'm a mesican ya know! There is sooooo much variety with tacos. Pork, chicken, steak, beans or no beans, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro, cheese. Chile Relleno tacos, al pastor, tacos de papas. The list is endless!!



2. What color scheme is your bedroom?

OK so there really isn't much of a scheme to my room. It's multicolored! Ya know why?? Cuz there's clothes & toys scattered everywhere! So there ya go...my color scheme is rainbow...



3. Do you carry a donor card?

Yeup...although I hafta be honest...it freaks me out.



4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?

Well, half empty just sounds natural. But it also sounds depressing, it kinda makes my brain hurt when I say "the glass is half empty" I think all our lives we're told if we think it's half empty it's a big fat stinkin no-no. But can't half empty be a positive thing? Like half empty glass of Metamucil? Or half empty glass of too tart lemonade??



5. Vanilla or Chocolate?

Again with the only one choice thing?!??!!! Come on! Okay, I can do this. If I absolutely have to pick one I'd say chocolate. Oh wait...maybe vanilla?? No no chocolate, wait! Vanilla!! Crud, I'll just stick to the chocolate...maybe.



The Blessed Supermom


No comments:

Post a Comment