Friday, November 5, 2010

Punkin Painting

I wanted to share some pics of this past Sunday. Halloween.
I may step on some toes & if I do let me just say that's not my intent & I'm sorry, I'm not trying to hurt or upset anyone. We don't celebrate Halloween in my house, we don't raise our kids to participate. That being said, I DO NOT look down on nor pass judgement on you if you do. I am NOT trying to force you to think like me & raise your family as we raise ours. In fact I thoroughly enjoy going on FB & seeing my friends little ones lookin all cute & dressed up. I mean come on, a chunky little baby done up like a piglet is just downright adorable!! I'm just aggravated because I always get the "oh those poor kids" treatment from certain people, & honestly...I'm tired of it. So, I thought I'd post some pics of my kids (& my niece too) having a good time. Enjoy =)

Washin the punkins


Lana REALLY likes glitter =)

Nel My Bell

Nomasita bein cute as usual

The girls were posing & Lana almost lost her punkin

All the hard "work" pays off :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment