Monday, September 20, 2010

Waiting

OK, I know, really I do. I oughta be packing. Yea, we're moving, did I fail to mention that? Well, probably cuz I didn't know myself!
Se, here's the thing, The Hubby & I decided about a month ago we needed to move. The conditions in our home aren't all that good & the rent is waaay to high. So I had the garage sale & thought "cool, we're gonna move soon, huh...maybe spring?" I mean we're still recovering financially from The Hubby's bein out of work so logically, it would be a while right?? But the landlord decided he wanted us to sign another 12 month lease. That was just not possible. So The Hubby said "this is it Supermom, start packing"
I gotta tell ya I was & am a little more than freaked out, The Hubby says we need to go by the 1st of October, that is exactly 10 days from today.
Did you get that????
10 days!!!!
A family of six.....8 cabinets, 7 bins of toys, 6 sleeping bags, 5 sets of drawers, 4 bedrooms, 3 closets full, 2 slowcookers, 1 bookcase & a partridge in a pear tree!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!
Oh! And here's the kicker...we don't know where we're moving. Yep, you read that right...no clue. I know it sounds crazy & honestly I guess to some people it kinda is. But we really believe God doesn't want us living here anymore, in fact, I think God wanted us gone a while ago. We've experienced "The Plagues"
We've had carpenter ants, flies, slab ants, mold, water damage, plumbing problems, everything short of locusts. Well, it feels kinda like God was trying to get our attention & we were too busy with our lives, But now the Bear & Monkey are having respiratory problems & I can't help but think it has something to do with the mold. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put those two together.
We did get to look at an apartment yesterday & we're waiting for a phone call to let us know if we have it. So that's why I'm here typing instead of packing, because all the praying to just chill wasn't helping & finally I threw the bubble wrap down & said "I need to read my Bible"

God is so good, this is where I found His peace....

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in His word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5

So right now The Hubby is Abraham & I'm Sarah & we're leaving cuz God said so...oh wait I can get technical if you want, he's Abram & I'm Sarai... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment