Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Taking The Morning Off

Today is one of those days. One of those days that I can't help but marvel at the fact that I'm a Mama. Not because I'm all warm & gushy, actually it's cuz I'm so goofy tired. Now please don't get me wrong, I love my babies & I'm not complaining. It's just some days are hard. I think every one of you Mamas can relate to being exhausted before you're feet hit the floor in the morning. It's a whole different kind of tired then when I was young & without babies yet.
Boy! That was a loooonnnng time ago...
Anyway,that kind of tired was easily remedied by taking a nap or sleeping in, two things that are almost impossible now. For example, I actually got out of bed this morning with The Piglet, a lot of times we hang out in bed for a bit. But this morning I got up with her & proceeded to immediately fall asleep on the sofa.
I woke up to Bear yelling at the Piggie. Bear doesn't yell at her, so why was she yelling this morning you ask?? Because she was crawling across the table.
Apparently she is trying to catch up with her sisters & get a few concussions in before years end.
I jumped off the sofa to save my baby, caught up my feet in the blanket, & fell flat on my face. She just looked at me like I was nuts...as she sat on the table. Of course I corrected her but I don't know how much got through her little noggin. It looked a whole lot like images of mommy flying across the room was on her mind.
Anyway, I've decided to take the morning off. We'll start school after lunch. I don't think I'm much good to them right now.
Gotta go, Piggie is getting angry because Mama is tired. Apparently she really dislikes when I sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment