Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Get Dressed Challenge



Well, I'm joining in, I wish I could lie & say this is totally not a need for me. That I'm bright eyed & bushy tailed singing with the birdies first thing in the morning. Wearing my pearls & pumps, frying up some eggs.
But as I said, that would be lying & well...God doesn't like that.
So here I am being all honest an stuff in my jammies telling you getting dressed is always on the back burner.
I know, I'm terrible.
It's just that my day mostly consists of being inside & wearing some sweats. There's no one to impress, so what's the biggie ya know?
Well, when I came across this challenge I realized that I always make sure my girlies get dressed but they don't often see me at my best.

More is caught then taught I say so it's off to the closet I go!
Maybe Big Daddy will let me go shopping =)

The Blessed Supermom

No comments:

Post a Comment