Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 6



Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

At first glance at this question I was stumped. I really couldn't think of anyone I'd rather be than me =)
Don't get me wrong, there are lots of people I admire & love but it was difficult to decide who I'd like to be for a day. Then after some thought it came to me...Mary Magdalene.
Now, why her you ask??
I think the picture says a lot....I feel like Mary so often.
Beaten, weary, broken, scared, undeserving.
But you see how she's at Jesus feet? That's where I like to be, it's where I need to be...at His feet, humbled.
Reaching out to Him.
I'd love to be her for a day, walking in His presence, seeing His face, hearing Him speak. I'm fully aware that I can do all these things right now, today in the spiritual sense. But to be PHYSICALLY in the presence of my Lord & King.
Wow, the absolute wonder & beauty of that thought is overwhelming.
Yes, I'd like to trade places with Mary Magdalene for a day...but Praise God there will be a day when I will be face to face with my Savior.

The Blessed Supermom

No comments:

Post a Comment